Picture Thread [Read first post]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"][staff]This thread has caused troubles in the past due to people using it as the chance to flame each other or simply fight over ridiculous reasons, however Neo has allowed it to exist again recently, please avoid causing trouble as it'll not be tolerated and will mean the removal of this thread once again.[/staff][/glow]

[Support Team Member] Eli2: Please read the following:

-If you post a picture that contains adult content, or content otherwise inappropriate, it will be removed and you will receive an infraction or a ban.

-Do not post fake pictures and claim them to be yourself. This rose too many problems in the past. Be yourself. There is nothing wrong with posting a picture of yourself on here. If you choose not to, then you don't have to. No one is forcing you to post a picture here.

-Any off-topic conversation will be moved to a different thread and you will receive a warning. If this continues, then you will receive an infraction, and you'll be unable to post in this thread. This thread is for the posting of pictures of the members and the content within the pictures.

-Any and all conversations that are direct roots to growing a tree that will only cause issues in the future will be deleted. I for one do not want this thread to be closed for eternity.
Thank you for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyde

Skillmap Guru/Last Dragon
Guess I'll start xD

I'm totally the black guy, as you can figure out from comparison with the first photo xD (he's my friend =3)

Eden

Former Game Master
My avi

Might post another pic later though

Anderson

I'm going to judge all of you in my mind.

You are now being judged.

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
[video=youtube;5AWQPqDjuN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWQPqDjuN8[/video]

Video is better than a picture xD

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator

Because I'm pretty sure Sane said he liked this picture.

Abbey

Retired DR Senior Game Moderator
is that a 2 storied trailer?
It ain't no trailer, but the only thing I can tell you about it is that it's made from Asbestos and has live Asbestos in the walls.

N

NOPROBLEM

It ain't no trailer, but the only thing I can tell you about it is that it's made from Asbestos and has live Asbestos in the walls.
it cant be made from asbestos, asbestos is in the insulation and asbestos is a mineral, not living.