Picture Thread [Read first post]

Blissful

Donator

Thought you were dead or something emo kawai
Nice pic =) Nice shirt ^^

lol omg I just seen my profile pic haha ...X__X

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

haha..now you have short hair and I have long hair =P..maybe I will post a picture but I feel I don't look so nice rn xd

Last edited:

Nickles

What does a Blissful look like? [psyduck]

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Taken a few days ago.

For what it's worth, this is me back in June...lol...Hairy and sexy, or so them lady friends females say ^_^

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Eyebrow goals. You trying to beef up or what?
Eheheh! I don't do that stuff.

That was acquired during a Full Contact tournament, I took a strike so hard in that area that my eyebrow broke and I had take 4 stitches on the post -_- I won that fight though, but not the tourney.

I also have another scar on my chin, during training though, when one of my best friends stuck his big foot nail on it. lol

Azrael

Donator
Eheheh! I don't do that stuff.

That was acquired during a Full Contact tournament, I took a strike so hard in that area that my eyebrow broke and I had take 4 stitches on the post -_- I won that fight though, but not the tourney.

I also have another scar on my chin, during training though, when one of my best friends stuck his big foot nail on it. lol
Lol I was actually serious about it not in an insulting way. My eyebrows are short and yours are longer so that's what I meant by goals, not that they are fucked up. You still doing that stuff?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I was actually serious about it not in an insulting way. My eyebrows are short and yours are longer so that's what I meant by goals, not that they are fucked up. You still doing that stuff?
I know, no insult taken, Az. I'm just not very fond of that kinda stuff in the eyebrows, the only thing I actually do is avoid becoming unibrow :]

You, on the other hand, had quite an ink job, your tattoos looks great.

If by that stuff, you mean fighting, then no. I've just obtained a Master degree back in 2016 and nowadays I give free classes to ghetto kids, making sure they get their lives straight.

Azrael

Donator
I know, no insult taken, Az. I'm just not very fond of that kinda stuff in the eyebrows, the only thing I actually do is avoid becoming unibrow :]

You, on the other hand, had quite an ink job, your tattoos looks great.

If by that stuff, you mean fighting, then no. I've just obtained a Master degree back in 2016 and nowadays I give free classes to ghetto kids, making sure they get their lives straight.

Yeah when I hit 20 I just kind of started. Probably near the end soon anyways now that i have loads of responsibility I don't have that kind of money to toss around anymore. Thanks.
Oh gratz. I thought you already had the masters since way back. Lol that's funny.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Curious... we have kinda the same beard and similar haircut[/glow]