Putin dropping bombs

Damage

Retired Staff
[video=youtube;Ykb5sxTl1Rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykb5sxTl1Rw[/video]
The translation is correct

N

NOPROBLEM

Except it's completely ridiculous to call them mercenaries when in fact they are religious nut jobs who believe they are fighting for Allah. They don't give a fuck about money, or maybe they would be selling ancient artifacts instead of destroying them. As for the oil fields, they are selling that shit to OPEC member states. If we placed any sanctions on any of them because of it, they would collude in stopping trade with us all together driving domestic oil prices up to near unaffordablility. The funniest thing is when he says it's our fault for putting weapons in the region. Let's consider that for a moment. What is the most proliferate small arms weapon in the Middle East? The AK-47. It's not the M16 or M4. What is the most common grenade launcher in the region? RPG-7. Who makes these weapons? The fucking Russians do. Yes, some American made equipment has made it into the hands of ISIS because the Iraqis abandoned it. We made a mistake in thinking Iraqis would be capable of protecting their civilian population, they make shit soldiers because there is no sense of national identity but only that of religious identity which is the cause that ISIS rallys under. Now here is the kicker. Which country supplied a surface to air missile system to rebels that was used to shoot down a commercial airliner that killed hundreds of civilians? O yeah, IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS. Everything that guy says is a lie to manipulate people like Damage into anti-American sentiment in hopes of bolstering his personal appeal and in reestablishing the Soviet empire of old. Just listen to everything he says and ask yourself, is this actually provably true.

Damage

Retired Staff
I dont believe their fighting for allah from a moslims point of view it's ridiculous this makes aot sense to me i weet to chechnya this summier and op of checken go to isis ween i asked them why People go thee They said their getting alot of money. Now lets look at apother thing when your a grouo in the Middle East and you neem People to die for you whats the best way to continue People to do it? Just think about that. And when i look at their video's not only doen it niet represent islam at all except for saving Allahu akbar but ive seen pictures of them praying and their doing it all wrong wich to me is weird if your such a fanatic ofcourse some People go to fight for allah but that's not 100% in fact like putin said that group is way smaller. Besides dont forget that almost everything you see is propoganda and it's hard to know what is propoganda and what isn't. Putin said big things man i dont think it's a lie

You can also say America is manipulating People like you
Ugh auto correct

Last edited:

Bukkake Crew

Except it's completely ridiculous to call them mercenaries when in fact they are religious nut jobs who believe they are fighting for Allah. They don't give a fuck about money, or maybe they would be selling ancient artifacts instead of destroying them. As for the oil fields, they are selling that shit to OPEC member states. If we placed any sanctions on any of them because of it, they would collude in stopping trade with us all together driving domestic oil prices up to near unaffordablility. The funniest thing is when he says it's our fault for putting weapons in the region. Let's consider that for a moment. What is the most proliferate small arms weapon in the Middle East? The AK-47. It's not the M16 or M4. What is the most common grenade launcher in the region? RPG-7. Who makes these weapons? The fucking Russians do. Yes, some American made equipment has made it into the hands of ISIS because the Iraqis abandoned it. We made a mistake in thinking Iraqis would be capable of protecting their civilian population, they make shit soldiers because there is no sense of national identity but only that of religious identity which is the cause that ISIS rallys under. Now here is the kicker. Which country supplied a surface to air missile system to rebels that was used to shoot down a commercial airliner that killed hundreds of civilians? O yeah, IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS. Everything that guy says is a lie to manipulate people like Damage into anti-American sentiment in hopes of bolstering his personal appeal and in reestablishing the Soviet empire of old. Just listen to everything he says and ask yourself, is this actually provably true.
Not sure if serious.

N

NOPROBLEM

Not sure if serious.
Not sure if you quoted the right text.
I dont believe their fighting for allah from a moslims point of view it's ridiculous this makes aot sense to me i weet to chechnya this summier and op of checken go to isis ween i asked them why People go thee They said their getting alot of money. Now lets look at apother thing when your a grouo in the Middle East and you neem People to die for you whats the best way to continue People to do it? Just think about that. And when i look at their video's not only doen it niet represent islam at all except for saving Allahu akbar but ive seen pictures of them praying and their doing it all wrong wich to me is weird if your such a fanatic ofcourse some People go to fight for allah but that's not 100% in fact like putin said that group is way smaller. Besides dont forget that almost everything you see is propoganda and it's hard to know what is propoganda and what isn't. Putin said big things man i dont think it's a lie

You can also say America is manipulating People like you
Ugh auto correct
This was painful to read for more than the fact that it's a bold faced farce. Again, you talk about how their version of Islam isn't compatible with your version so then it can't be true. News flash, Islam is a mess of interpretations. The best way to get people to willingly die is for an ideology, not money. I don't know why that's hard to understand. You can't use money when you're dead, but you go to the afterlife to be rewarded for dying in the name of God. Literally logic 101. America has this thing where we allow free press. That means the country doesn't control what our media says. It's pretty damn hard to manipulate thousands of news organizations into publishing only what the government wants them to say. Russia and many of the fucked up countries over on that side of the world have state run media where the state dictates what the media is allowed to say. You haven't answered like half of my points. Because they're irrefutable and you're mindlessly choosing to support what Putin says due to the mistaken beliefs that have been drilled into your head that America is trying to end Islam. I wish it was, we'd be pretty good at it.

Damage

Retired Staff
You can't use money when your dead? So soldiers mercaneries all fight for religion?
They have ak47s and no m4/16, The AK is way cheaper and the russians aren't the only one that can make it.
Pretty hard to manipulate? No it isn't. This has been this way like forever.
Putin is helping Assad the people who the rebels and terrorists are fighting, and he says the terrorists are being armed by America.
There answered your things that are ''irrefutable''
And blindely following and being manipulated and all that can also be said about you, Your answers are based on these types of media just like mine are.
However because im a muslim and i've read the actual full quran and i actually know people that went and i have spoken alot of people even in regions where they go such as chechnya. i think im right and i'm a 100% sure that i know more regarding this subject than you do way more than you do regarding all of this and what putin says just confirms my thoughts.
Anyway you probably will just stick to w/e you think is right even if proof is shown like you always do.
You know NP even if ISIS is just the way you say it is it's just way to weird because their acts aren't really so islamic alot of things they do are wrong in islam and even things such as prayers they do all wrong.
If your such a fanatic than why do these simple things wrong to me and the whole islamic world it would be very weird.

Last edited:
N

NOPROBLEM

It's really hard to argue with people who deny basic fact.

N

NOPROBLEM

Because it's totally in America's self interest to have terrorists running around with weapons.

N

NOPROBLEM

What about oil
We get more oil from peacetime trade and at a better price.
Syria hardly has any oil anyway. Denmark produces more.

In before you claim America made the numbers up.
You really drank the cool-aid.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
This homophobic preposterous lunatic can't do anything right. The whole world is already revolted against this because they've been bombing innocent civilians along with ISIS freaks altogether; and that's a price that shouldn't be paid by those who have already suffered enough at the hands of those freaks.

This 'war' won't be solved with bombings, the whole world needs to unite into one single military force that will destroy these extremist #$%&#$%$# once and for all!

Time

We get more oil from peacetime trade and at a better price.
Syria hardly has any oil anyway. Denmark produces more.

In before you claim America made the numbers up.
You really drank the cool-aid.
Syria is in a war(civil that is), they can't even produce the oil, in order to produce oil you need the right machines for that(which i doubt a country in war would have the money for), i really don't see how a country in war could produce oil.

but hey maybe its just me, if you can explain it i'm looking forward to it!

[mystery]
[wavy]

N

NOPROBLEM

Syria is in a war(civil that is), they can't even produce the oil, in order to produce oil you need the right machines for that(which i doubt a country in war would have the money for), i really don't see how a country in war could produce oil.

but hey maybe its just me, if you can explain it i'm looking forward to it!

[mystery]
[wavy]
War isn't an all encompassing thing in the Middle East.This isn't total war like the world wars. It's a series of very localized events. There are places that are completely destroyed by bombings and small arms conflict but much of the country is untouched by the war. Also, when you go to war as the Syrian government is doing, you have to pay for it so often you will do what you can to step up production and refinement to do so. They will also do the best they can to protect their oil related assets to ensure production. People forget that fighting a war isn't just guys with guns but actually a race to production. That's why the United States is so good at it, we can out produce nearly anyone. Also don't forget that ISIS is approximately 20,000 people in a country of about 22 million. They're basically a big huge gang, and gangs don't stop oil production.

Damage

Retired Staff
I only see all western things that the media says.
He's not bombing civillians he's bombing all terrorists groups instead of just ISIS. and some are working for US.
Putin says i don't care what group a terrorist belongs too if it's a terrorist ill bomb em.
This is the whole conflict.

N

NOPROBLEM

I only see all western things that the media says.
He's not bombing civillians he's bombing all terrorists groups instead of just ISIS. and some are working for US.
Putin says i don't care what group a terrorist belongs too if it's a terrorist ill bomb em.
This is the whole conflict.
I literally think you might be retarded. I'm not saying that as an insult, I seriously think there might be some mental difficulties that you might have.

Leningrad

Former GM
Both side's should never step into Europe both Russian's and American's are just too much...