Putin dropping bombs

N

NOPROBLEM

Bitch please whole Europe driving German manufactured cars Hitler won.Oh speaking of cars almost nobody buys US or Russian crap so gg.
Russia hardly makes cars.
20-30% of cars sold in Europe are American.
As if Americans didn't create the German car manufacturing industry after the war.
As if this has anything to do with anything.

Time

I literally think you might be retarded. I'm not saying that as an insult, I seriously think there might be some mental difficulties that you might have.
Just because you don't agree with his statement doesn't mean he is mentally challenged..?

[not-sure]

Guu

I'm way too busy laughing at the lot of you to even take anything you've said seriously. To those of you watching news for information.....you're dumb. All of the media is literally run by the concept of money these days. Anything for ratings.....so if you haven't been able to figure it out yourself that they'll tell you anything they want as long as you pay attention to it......you seriously need to re-evaluate your life and decisions.....seriously, grow up. The US is a bag of shit on shit that's just really good at producing more piles of steaming shit....America itself thrives on lies and the concept of suffering innocents. Russia is really not much better than that. On the surface they seem to have come far, but really how do we know what goes on behind closed doors? Wake up guys....think for yourselves....

N

NOPROBLEM

I'm way too busy laughing at the lot of you to even take anything you've said seriously. To those of you watching news for information.....you're dumb. All of the media is literally run by the concept of money these days. Anything for ratings.....so if you haven't been able to figure it out yourself that they'll tell you anything they want as long as you pay attention to it......you seriously need to re-evaluate your life and decisions.....seriously, grow up. The US is a bag of shit on shit that's just really good at producing more piles of steaming shit....America itself thrives on lies and the concept of suffering innocents. Russia is really not much better than that. On the surface they seem to have come far, but really how do we know what goes on behind closed doors? Wake up guys....think for yourselves....
CNN, FOX and MSNBC, yes but Reuters, AP, NPR and PBS no. Don't make blanket statements about things you don't know.

Time

Russia and America are in a propaganda war, half the europe is against russia, wouldn't believe anything the media puts out iiwy.

Guu

CNN, FOX and MSNBC, yes but Reuters, AP, NPR and PBS no. Don't make blanket statements about things you don't know.
I'll make a blanket statement about you too, regardless of if I know you. Wanna know why?
Cause I calls em as I sees em <3

N

NOPROBLEM

I'll make a blanket statement about you too, regardless of if I know you. Wanna know why?
Cause I calls em as I sees em <3
That's fine. But that's also the definition of ignorant.

N

NOPROBLEM

[video=youtube_share;EfWqM1hMTho]http://youtu.be/EfWqM1hMTho[/video]