Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

Damage

Retired Staff
http://www.tatoott1009.com/2015/02/10/putin-threatens-to-release-satellite-evidence-of-911/

Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

N

NOPROBLEM

9/11 was committed by Muslim terrorists. Not by our own government. This conspiracy bullshit, just like moon landing deniers. Putin won't release any "proof" because there is no proof. This source is nothing but a sensationalist post on an at best, "questionable" website. You have some serious issues that you need to resolve about what is real and what is not.

Just think about it for a minute. How many people would need to be involved for the US government to pull that off? 10? 50? 100?
Probably around 50 US government people would need to be directly involved in order to execute the attack. Now, the attack was over 10 years ago now, that means that at least 50 people are silent on the matter. 50 people. Really? Let's also think about the leaks that have occurred and why 9/11 was not in them? First there was Wikileaks where a shit ton of data was downloaded from Pentagon computers and released. Then there was Edward Snowden's leak, where shit tons of data was downloaded from NSA computers and released. Why nothing about 9/11? Because it wasn't an inside job.

Damage

Retired Staff
9/11 was committed by Muslim terrorists. Not by our own government. This conspiracy bullshit, just like moon landing deniers. Putin won't release any "proof" because there is no proof. This source is nothing but a sensationalist post on an at best, "questionable" website. You have some serious issues that you need to resolve about what is real and what is not.

Just think about it for a minute. How many people would need to be involved for the US government to pull that off? 10? 50? 100?
Probably around 50 US government people would need to be directly involved in order to execute the attack. Now, the attack was over 10 years ago now, that means that at least 50 people are silent on the matter. 50 people. Really? Let's also think about the leaks that have occurred and why 9/11 was not in them? First there was Wikileaks where a shit ton of data was downloaded from Pentagon computers and released. Then there was Edward Snowden's leak, where shit tons of data was downloaded from NSA computers and released. Why nothing about 9/11? Because it wasn't an inside job.
So it's weird its not stored in secret computer data, Why would they save it. You say i believe weird things and i got a issue, You believe everything the media tells you it's full of propoganda and lies, this just makes more sense to me

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
So it's weird its not stored in secret computer data, Why would they save it. You say i believe weird things and i got a issue, You believe everything the media tells you it's full of propoganda and lies, this just makes more sense to me
Oh boy is this post ever hypocritical. You bash him for "believing everything the media tells" him (which is a baseless assumption by the way) and you're taking news from a site that is simply not credible in the slightest as fact.

Next time you decide you want to bring our attention to Illuminati propaganda, at the very least make sure it's from a somewhat credible source. I mean, the site you're referencing has a post about a 67 year old cartoon predicting the future.

Come on man.

¥oshi

Oh boy is this post ever hypocritical. You bash him for "believing everything the media tells" him (which is a baseless assumption by the way) and you're taking news from a site that is simply not credible in the slightest as fact.

Next time you decide you want to bring our attention to Illuminati propaganda, at the very least make sure it's from a somewhat credible source. I mean, the site you're referencing has a post about a 67 year old cartoon predicting the future.

Come on man.
Aye sir

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Putin is nuts and a complete moron, the thought that I once admired this man because of his career as a spy, disgusts me.

However, I still believe that Bush was a very shady individual. And we all know that war = profit...

Nepopoa

Putin is nuts and a complete moron, the thought that I once admired this man because of his career as a spy, disgusts me.

However, I still believe that Bush was a very shady individual. And we all know that war = profit...
negative profit

Damage

Retired Staff
Yeah i'd have to agree it's a shit site, But the information they got together is pretty impressive, i enjoyed reading it.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
negative profit
Not necessarily, in some cases, war boosts economy - more weaponry is needed, which consequently causes more laborers to work on that industry. Along with the all the other benefits that arrive, like oil monopolies, and any other resources or properties that are seized.

Blissful

Donator

While I do agree with most of what you said, I beg to differ on Snowden. I personally believe that it was a government ploy. Insomuch as the government has bigger agendas to hide, so by releasing some information they're quenching the public's thirst for answers. Snowden was just too polished, and how he escaped and all right under the noses of the government out of his hotel room? I don't buy it. If you look at other defectors/whistleblowers..they are a lot less polished. That being said, it's only speculation really and I don't even wholeheartedly agree with myself.

Terumi

Donator
does it matter who did 9/11? it was still a sad day where a lot people lost their lives and we need respect that

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
How does satellite evidence even prove anything anyway?
I remember coming cross the crazy article about satellite being able to use xray. I still don't believe it.

Terumi

Donator
satellite are not real, if they were aliens would of discover us long ass time ago

Aneila

DR Staff
Staff member
Lol best part is how there's no proof either way but someone here is quite sure there's no way the american government could've been involved in the 2001-09-11 attacks.

such ha

While Bush will never come forward and say "yeah I was in on it", if he did alot of people some are calling wrong would start looking quite right and people who believe it could never happen would start looking as stupid as they really are.

Last edited:
N

NOPROBLEM

Lol best part is how there's no proof either way but someone here is quite sure there's no way the american government could've been involved in the 2001-09-11 attacks.

such ha
Except all the evidence, there is no evidence.
While Bush will never come forward and say "yeah I was in on it", if he did alot of people some are calling wrong would start looking quite right and people who believe it could never happen would start looking as stupid as they really are.
Till that happens I guess we will just have to keep looking at people like you who actually are stupid.

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member

such ha

You're entitled to your opinion but there really is no need for the personal attack on you know who.

I don't know why this thread is still a thing. The fact of the matter is there is no proof either way but some people still choose to believe the far less likely possibility of the government being the sole reason for the accident.