What games would you like to see implemented into the arcade?

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
Just as the title suggests, this thread is for the community to discuss and decide which games should be added to our currently stock arcade.

The list of games that I ask you look through is on this website.

YOUR consensus will lead to a top 10 list of games that will be implemented into the arcade for your pleasure (with working highscores!).

Thanks!

~Slyhand

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
N

NOPROBLEM

[glow="yellow"]http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/files/file/15372-PacmanClassicv2class/
http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/files/file/19089-BubbleShootClasAS3hitman/

I don't remember the name but maybe somebody here does, that game in which you drive a ferrari around a maze while dodging other ferraries that just chase you looking to crash with you, you were able to leave oil or fog behind you in order to make them crash, but that lowered your fuel. It's a mame32 game ;/
[/glow]
sounds like spy hunter

Horrors

Retired
To all who post, please leave just the name of the game(s) you would like and the link(s).

I will be putting all of the games proposed in this thread into a poll soon so that you all may vote on which you actually want implemented into the arcade.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
sounds like spy hunter
[glow="yellow"]No, in that one you only go forth and turn left or right but still going forth, in this one you move up, down, left or right and in a maze.

@Ian: OK then.... Bust-a-Move (Booble Shooter), Pacman, and the one I mentioned.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Bejeweled.[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"][staff]Bump.[/staff][/glow]

Slyhand

Staff member
Bump.

We are currently adding games to the arcade and would like to see some more suggestions from you, the community.

Slyhand

Staff member
tower defence would be AWESOME

I'd love for field runners to be added but I don't think anyone ever ported it to be used for ibparcade.

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
Games added:
-Helicopter
-Bejeweled
-Pacman Classic

@Mitsu, I know what game you're talking about but I don't remember the name. Also that bubble blaster one was in the Subscribers section. I can't get it. Find me another one.
@Veryl, there's actually a lot of tower defense games at that site. Just search for "tower" But since there's so many of them, I need you to find me a specific one to get.

Have fun!

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]chewfiouhiowghiu
I hope TD is available in the future, thanks a bunch man!!!!
[/glow]

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
TD is available, someone just has to find me a specific one that they want cause there's so many of them.