What games would you like to see implemented into the arcade?

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
The only dig dug game available is a spongebob variant which you can try here

Is that still good?

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
Added Galaga.

Have fun!

Kiwi

Eddie
bubbleshooter pls. :c
Are you trying to make people shoot themselves and sit in the arcade all day ? LOL that game drove me nuts, but it's really fun nonetheless. BUBBLESHOOTER BLS

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Does anybody know the name of that mame32 game in which you drive a ferrari in a maze making other ferarries crash each other using oil, smoke screens and other tricks???[/glow]

Agecaner

[glow="lime"]Does anybody know the name of that mame32 game in which you drive a ferrari in a maze making other ferarries crash each other using oil, smoke screens and other tricks???[/glow]
''The daily life of Mitsu''

Agecaner

''The daily life of Mitsu''

Slyhand

Staff member
Rally-X

Wesley

Staff member
Bubbleshooter is coming, I already have the files for it. Just haven't had the time to implement it into the arcade yet.

Mitsu, if you find me a good download for it from the link on the first post, I'll gladly add it too.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Bubbleshooter is coming, I already have the files for it. Just haven't had the time to implement it into the arcade yet.

Mitsu, if you find me a good download for it from the link on the first post, I'll gladly add it too.
[glow="lime"]The download links I find are either for pc, mame32 emulator and phone...[/glow]

Slyhand

Staff member
[glow="lime"]The download links I find are either for pc, mame32 emulator and phone...[/glow]
Unless it's under a stupid name that no one is bound to find, it's not in the ibProArcade game database.

Sorry Mitsu x.x

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Unless it's under a stupid name that no one is bound to find, it's not in the ibProArcade game database.

Sorry Mitsu x.x
[glow="lime"]Yah, I tried it too T_T[/glow]

Wesley

Staff member
Finally got off my lazy ass and installed Bubbleshooter for the Arcade. Enjoy guys!