Pokemon
Sonic
Megaman
Prince of Persia
Zelda
GTAs that actually fucking make sense
Starwars battlefront
Mario
Good NFS/Midnight Club/GT/GRID 1 (failure piece of shit Grid 2)
BFBC (Battlefield Bad Company)

I remember back when every time a new game was to be released, it was at least a 7.5/10

Now, 90% of the time they're either at most, 4/10 or console exclusives (phaggots)

All you see now is fucking bloom, post processing and motion blur spammed every fucking where with no substance to the game, no fucking good story line, gameplay or credibility and little phaggots spout out ''its sooo beautiful''

brb PC having to wait 6 months for 1 good release, consoles have like 3 in a year
brb XBox TelevisONE and PS4Phaggots coming out with shittier releases

yes im mad

fucking shitty ass games getting released for no fucking reason, developers have no originality anymore

inb4 ; ''can you do better?''

yes i fucking can

Last edited:

Danger

C'est La Vi bro
Things get old replaced by new things, good or bad thats not the lack of awesomeness in the old.

Roro

^
my bad, just got the names at the top of my head
Banzo Kazoii and most N64 games

C'est La Vi bro
Things get old replaced by new things, good or bad thats not the lack of awesomeness in the old.

the little shitty upcoming generation is what's ruining it
exactly like music, mainstream shitty ass shit sells more

Laughter

In my mind's eye
People are running out of ideas maybe. Its our generation making the new games remember. They should be getting better and better. :(

Dawn Of War is my pc game :p.

Roro

People are running out of ideas maybe. Its our generation making the new games remember. They should be getting better and better. :(

Dawn Of War is my pc game :p.
The games that are currently released make me lose hope...

Games like Last of Us and GTA V are having petitions online to get them to be on PC..do you realize how sad and depressing that is..to know that there's hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions wanting it...

There's one game recently that has been released under the name of Walking Dead : Survival Instinct ..holy fk did that just make me feel hopeless, it looked like utter shit, do they even fucking test their fucking shitty ass fucking games before fuckign releasing it

so much rage..I cant hold it

spaceghost

DRGunZ BETA Tester
when I start to think like this I pull out my N64/Gamecube call a few friends over and play Army Men Sarge's Heroes/2/Air Combat, Super Smash Bros Melee.
and when no has time I play Turok and StarFox64, Time Spliters2 Simpsons Hit and Run
awww the good old days. I remember them like it was just yesterday.

Last edited:

lushy !!

favorite friend
maybe its because we're moving away from those single player games

ask most generic "gamers" what they play
League of legends, WoW, sc2, etc..

besides there ARE good games that are being released

From what i've heard, Bastion and Binding of Isaac are very well made games
and i can speak for myself that borderlands 2 is amazing

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"]About Megaman... there was a megaman online project being developed... I heard it was cancelled though, just like the Megaman Legends 3 project...
Keiji has been interviewed about it and he only talks about how doomed it is due to costs and many new flashy games coming out.....
[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I feel this because Spartacus: Legends is being released as a F2P gladiator'em'up for XBOX Live and for the PS3 through the PS Network, no PC release even being planned -.-
(and the game's graphics equal PS2 graphics, but fine....)

And why?

Profit.
Profit.
Profit.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"]I see game releases as music... currently in decadency (popular ones) because some retard saw the possible economic model on it and jizzed pants (before applying it).[/glow]

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
i agree at the same time i disagree some newer games are good or even great games like games fire emblem awakening, metal gear rising, and ni no kuni and some games even coming out later this year like Shin megami tensei IV and the awesome Last of us and what set these game different that the team that made these game are the dedicated and not just out there for the money so i wouldn't say it the games fault it the fault of the team that barely put work on it and just want to release a game just to get some money

Roro

when I start to think like this I pull out my N64/Gamecube call a few friends over and play Army Men Sarge's Heroes/2/Air Combat, Super Smash Bros Melee.
and when no has time I play Turok and StarFox64, Time Spliters2 Simpsons Hit and Run
awww the good old days. I remember them like it was just yesterday.
I might enlighten you if you didnt already know. Theres a N64 emulator that comes with netplay.

maybe its because we're moving away from those single player games

ask most generic "gamers" what they play
League of legends, WoW, sc2, etc..

besides there ARE good games that are being released

From what i've heard, Bastion and Binding of Isaac are very well made games
and i can speak for myself that borderlands 2 is amazing
Borderlands 2 is good indeed but it was like 1 of the 2-3 good releases of the year on maybe 50+.

[glow="#45acf6"]About Megaman... there was a megaman online project being developed... I heard it was cancelled though, just like the Megaman Legends 3 project...
Keiji has been interviewed about it and he only talks about how doomed it is due to costs and many new flashy games coming out.....
[/glow]
idiotic new flashy games that make a lot of fun..yet they're probably the worst games of the year

I feel this because Spartacus: Legends is being released as a F2P gladiator'em'up for XBOX Live and for the PS3 through the PS Network, no PC release even being planned -.-
(and the game's graphics equal PS2 graphics, but fine....)

And why?

Profit.
Profit.
Profit.
Exactly, those little console phaggots.

[glow="#45acf6"]I see game releases as music... currently in decadency (popular ones) because some retard saw the possible economic model on it and jizzed pants (before applying it).[/glow]
Yep, shitty taste attracts shitty developers and producers! BAM, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ doing shitty stuff or shitty-tasted people.

i agree at the same time i disagree some newer games are good or even great games like games fire emblem awakening, metal gear rising, and ni no kuni and some games even coming out later this year like Shin megami tensei IV and the awesome Last of us and what set these game different that the team that made these game are the dedicated and not just out there for the money so i wouldn't say it the games fault it the fault of the team that barely put work on it and just want to release a game just to get some money
The thing with games like Metal Gear Rising is that they don't do relate to the actual serie..it's like the retarded developers who made ''Devil May Cry'' which is not Devil May Cry the original but the Devil May Cry (2013) and completely ruined the serie itself, no fucking sense and they had the shitty excuse to call it a prequel. Why do these developers even do shitty games like that? fkn consoles, rushed games for 12 years old kids that impressed by big fucking giant swords and bloom/HDR/motion blur with poor gameplay and shitty story line.

Last of us is for PS3 not PC though.

I heard they were remaking the game Fable;
I know the game is bad to people now; but back when it first came out, people thought that game was the bee's knees.
You know damn straight that I'm gonna buy the remake.

http://www.inquisitr.com/688972/original-fable-remake-revealed-in-teaser-trailer/
Never played it myself, always wanted to buy when I was in stores but the guy on the cover looked too much like Link, which made me assume it was almost the game and I already had Zelda.

Anderson

Because you've already played every genre ever during your childhood, as you grow older it's harder to impress you. Sure, some gaming companies exist solely to make profit but it's not like they are trying to make stale games on purpose.

Last edited:

Roro

Because you've already played every genre ever during your childhood, as you grow older it's harder to impress you. Sure, some gaming companies exist solely to make profit but it's not like they are trying to make stale games on purpose.
Harder to impress indeed. But they do everything to make it less impressive..talk about logic thinking.

Rem

Recovering
Not even close. Fable is a lot better than any damn Zelda game. Fable 2 and 3 are better than each other of course, but it's always best to start at the beginning. I prefer Fable 2 though. They messed up somewhere in Fable 3.

brainiac

hi im brainiac
mass effect
league
call of juarez(NOT CARTEL)
bioshock
the walking dead(not the fps)
batman arkham city
dishonored
farcry

shall I continue

Status