Wolfpack

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Yeah Wolfpack coming back to DR now to start thing off alittle history Wolfpack was started by Wolfpup...that all i know so weather he comes back to start the clan or not i'll carry it out for him Wolfpack loving mother. Now to introduce myself i am Lisa Hokiako or more known Mistwolf but ingame i'll be Horo i'll have my forums ID change soon but yeah on to bigger stuff

Clan name: WolfPack

Leader/Owner: SlyWolf

Admins: Mistywolf and WolfMayer

Members: (Cleared cause this was made long time ago)

Rules
1:treat all members like a family-ok so what this basically means it that we all are we family in WolfPack we don't make fun of people because how they are if we need help we do our best to help them and if you are uncomfortable talking members about personal things you know PM me on Forums or in game and i well try comfort you and help you with the best i can

2:reporting other members- ok if a member giving you problems please come to one of the head admins or me and we well take care of it everything well be confidential so person you report well never know it you and the person with the warning well receive it privet via PM also if a admin causing trouble come straight to me or SlyWolf and we well handle it NOTE: If i make you admin your suppose to set an example to people we might get new people here and i want them know how great and nice we are you won't get no second chance you most likely get kicked out of the clan or removed as admin you been warned

3:any ideas or concern with the clan- if you got any ideas or concerns with the clan don't be afraid to come to me and tell me if you got any ideas how to make the clan better tell me and i'll bring it up with the admins and see if we can changes in this clan for you and everyone

How Join Wolfpack: fairly simple if you have anything the word Wolf in it you'll be fine just follow the three rules i describe and your a welcome member in wolfpack

How be Admin : To be an admin simply ask and if your active member and well known we gladly accept you

OKAY so i know i just COMPLETELY redone the clan but we just made clan today and well gladly accept anyone who have wolf or wolf related int her IGN but but i plan on soon making events for this clan once in awhile and try spice things up BUT unfortunately i don't quit have the time so i need make and plan this out more so i'll mostly be on at night time and junk but if we get more members the more lively it get the more ipeople i can help and plan cooler stuff and don't worry these events well be public as well so clan now open and accpeting members see you all in game

Last edited:

Entix

卍P1R4T£ K1NG §и1PΣR K1NG卍
[glow="Cyan"]Good Luck with it btw for some reason Everytime I hear the word "Wolfpack" it Reminds me of this video below.[/glow]

[video=youtube;YgTssbfJu3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTssbfJu3Y[/video]

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Hope you don't mind me joining Lisa...
:3

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
Yup. I'll be making ShadowWolf. :)

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
@ Entix you made my day that was hilarious

@ Mitsu please leave your IGN in the replay and i'll add you on the list

@Juichi ok added

@Mayer added

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
@Conker um you'll need Wolf in it so i can't let you until you have wolf in it only fair

Horrors

Retired
Good luck with the clan.

If I come up with a wolf name would you mind if I joined?

Horrors

Retired
Might be a while since I take forever when it comes to names, but I'll let you know when I think of one.

Thanks.

K

Wow..
Wolfpack finally back!
I remember this clan very well..

Good Luck mate :)

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Wow..
Wolfpack finally back!
I remember this clan very well..

Good Luck mate :)
thank you for giving me luck this my first big clan and i will make sure that Wolfpack well be great as it use to be

Hijacked

Ex-Staff/Premium/E.Master
Great to see this clan back alive.

I remember the old thread with all the wofl's pictures.... it was amazing.

Good luck c: