Wolfpack

K

thank you for giving me luck this my first big clan and i will make sure that Wolfpack well be great as it use to be
Oh? Thats good to hear :)
anyways well if you need any thing i mean anything at all just hit me up..

Undy

Fianally someone is remaking it. Before i was like the only one playing on my wolf character because Wolfpup was so generous to gift me an item. I will always love Wolfpup even though he is not here and i hope he will come back sometime in the near future. I will probably be making a wolf again this weekend. Long Live Wolf Pack and also we need to med Superflip again

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
Just watch your back wolfie. Swordhero holds the self proclaimed title of clan destroyer.
I can't challenge anyone in Clockwork though, since they're the greatest of all time, of all time. And I can't challenge anyone from any of Ixie's clans because of my secret obsession with her.
But you guys, I'm coming from you guys along with the others and the clanless.
Just so you know
*Cough* I have a title of "Emonium destroyer"

If you dare to destroy my precious clan, I'll destroy you. :)

Yey, hope to see you soon, Horro!

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
I'm guessing this is a forum clan that will be around each of DR's games?
I'll mostly play GunZ, but maybe some others.

I'll use IGN: WestWolf :D
(One of my nicknames was West lol.)

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
I'm guessing this is a forum clan that will be around each of DR's games?
I'll mostly play GunZ, but maybe some others.

I'll use IGN: WestWolf :D
(One of my nicknames was West lol.)
um i don't really play any other of DR games i'll probably put this clan or guild well whatever they call it in DRdiablo but i can't get it at the moment so it mostly be on gunz but if people want it on any other like DR tale runner i'll happily put it on there plus you been added

Mistywolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester
Wolf VI and Slywolf had been made admins in Clan so if you want to join ask one of them and they well PM me make sure you give them your IGN before hand so i can add you ASAP but i doubt they know how be admins in this clan i well inform them soon as possible how act like one (hope this doesen't sound bad)