Some DRGunZ memories from 2007 :]

Blue

Heh, surprised folks stil rememberd me.

Shinra was my Forum/Map sign name, Hikita was the ingame char name. And I was a map developer for a while, and like said earlier, called it quits after folks decided to involve me in their piece of drama. Also pretty sure I never had a picture, just a bottom image for a while becuase an event effectivily forced it on me. I never was a much for the forum. I think I only posted something in the dev-bit of it back then when I figured out how to make quest mobs work on my maps.

http://postimage.org/image/i2c9mqmsh/
(Tbh, totally surprised I stil got my screenshots to!) (also, Oh dear god, found screenshots of my very, very earliest maps >_<")

In the same vein, I did find my backup drive with all my gunz stuff on it. It'l take a bit of time to figure out which files are completed maps, and which ones where projects that I never finished. My younger self appearntly never heard of sorting stuff. Once i'l figure it out il rar ehm up and send ehm to someone important looking.

PS: Was on vacation when I recieved the mail you guys rebooted, hence it took so long to pop around.
Hikita/Shinra!! It's been ages! your Superflip map is now a legend fo real. It's nice to see you again man :]

Last edited:

Wyatt

Retired GunZ Moderator
Can't remember who made this, but that's from left to right, me, iFace, OMGnoob, Lovecrayon, Grym/Sour, TJ, Basschan (when he was still a she), Sulfin, then above, I can't remember who's the first guy, I think it was IrishDragon, then WTFmate/Albamaskater, TNT_Xplosiv and Nibelheim.

WOWOWOWOW @ how young I look with the hollister/beanie!
This is old as hell, but definitely the old days when DR was back in it's prime.
Good times, funny how I still remember everyone in it.

btwSUPERBUMP, just had too when I seen this.

Beauty

DR Minecraft Staff
Staff member
Here's a throwback..When the Grey Maps first dropped.

Wish I had my old PC. Had so much memories on it. Including the Curse fiasco.

T

Tulip

Here's a throwback..When the Grey Maps first dropped.

Wish I had my old PC. Had so much memories on it. Including the Curse fiasco.
Good ol' times!
I wish I had my old PC too, most of my DR memories went away with it!
Also wut was wrong with Curse ;)

xTheSaintx

Here's my memorys of 08 back when I sucked but was still considered good xD, wow its been 4 years since that but furthermore 6 since I came to DR, I loved my time here :D p-s. I was the shitty player in eternal blue xD[video=youtube;JCBWal-Y-ZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBWal-Y-ZE[/video]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
NECRO BUMP!!!

Lookey what Gunblade found:

CUT

When he gave me this on msn I actually stared at this page for a couple of minutes...and thought about everything I did for DR all these years, and you know what? I don't regret anything, I started as a quest developer and worked my way up the ladder into owning the Daemons Ring Gaming Network when so many people tried to destroy it over the years, and hell yeah, it was all worth it, because now Daemons Ring: Rebirth is BETTER THAN EVER!!!!

FOR SPARTACUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! lol

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
USE JJIANG TO DISTRACT YOUR ENEMIES! XD

N

NOPROBLEM

that retard with his bad grammar/spelling and his lies. passwords remained unencrypted.

lol, neos old sig

top 10

tard let things go delinquent with his super unprofessional host.

Horrors

Retired
Haha I remember that comic I made back then.
Maybe I should make a new one.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
That "SK/NEODIO LOVER!!" userbar...I love my fans :]

Horrors

Retired
I'm back on my old desktop for a few minutes and I happened to come across some more old pics (mostly comics that I made):
The original comic file.
Group photo comic.
Old drawing I did. Only the people who remember the Free Dondre/Save Nate time we had on the forums will understand this.

Horrors

Retired
There's nothing wrong with adding more memories.

Here's another one: