Some DRGunZ memories from 2007 :]

SlyWolf

DRGunZ BETA Tester | Anime/GunZ Veteran
The Heck is hentaiisland.mrs??????

Aimishu

This thread gave me a good laugh with all the screenshots. xD

ronnockoch

Ex Strike Team Member
Don't have any of my pictures anymore, long gone in all my formats i've had.

But I had some pretty funny ones

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Chicken =/= Pro-Styler and Hitmoi is still around but under a different alias. hehaehahe
ArkAngel said that Chicken was ProStyler, but even though, I still think they were two different people.

And Hitmoi is still around? She should come here right NAO!

believe me, it's not the same person lol.

She was doing some dev work for an MS server last time I saw her. dunno if she's still there!

Agecaner

I'm too newgen to know all of these memories..
I got mentioned in one of them anyways, so I'm happy :3

Keizaru

So I'm definitely necroing this thread but I got bored tonight and started reminiscing about GunZ and went to try and play on the official server only to find that it's been closed by whatever company took over ijji. So after that I decided to hunt down my old private server that I used to help out and found that it is still somewhat alive and I read through this thread for shits and giggles. Anyways I need to clarify a few things because I was most definitely not a map dev. I dealt with items, I edited the database for the shop to be more efficient and created new items with the unused skins that MAIET had already put into the system. I never really created anything new, I just played around with the properties a lot to get new effects on items though quite a few weren't released and were used mainly for fun by the admins on occasion. It wasn't very skilled work but it was time consuming and I already knew how to do it from past experience so that's how I ended up with the role in DRGunZ, so the actual coders could do other things. Looking through my files I still have the old kitem.xml that I made for Khane and the system I used for it and the mrs decompiler I used very frequently lol

Anyways, I hope everything is going well. Neo I just sent you a private message so I'd love to know what's been going on since I left. And for the newer people, nice to meet you.

Agecaner

So I'm definitely necroing this thread but I got bored tonight and started reminiscing about GunZ and went to try and play on the official server only to find that it's been closed by whatever company took over ijji. So after that I decided to hunt down my old private server that I used to help out and found that it is still somewhat alive and I read through this thread for shits and giggles. Anyways I need to clarify a few things because I was most definitely not a map dev. I dealt with items, I edited the database for the shop to be more efficient and created new items with the unused skins that MAIET had already put into the system. I never really created anything new, I just played around with the properties a lot to get new effects on items though quite a few weren't released and were used mainly for fun by the admins on occasion. It wasn't very skilled work but it was time consuming and I already knew how to do it from past experience so that's how I ended up with the role in DRGunZ, so the actual coders could do other things. Looking through my files I still have the old kitem.xml that I made for Khane and the system I used for it and the mrs decompiler I used very frequently lol

Anyways, I hope everything is going well. Neo I just sent you a private message so I'd love to know what's been going on since I left. And for the newer people, nice to meet you.
I don't know you, but welcome back anyways :p

Blissful

Donator
Miss dat castles map tho, where yu cud go on the outside of the map nd glitch teehee

Eden

Former Game Master
Too much nostalgia in one place feels incoming

Roro

i have 22550 screenshots

99% of them are force lags screenshots